Tasdeaf Advisory Group
Tasdeaf welcomes feedback from the community. A new Advisory Group is being established, the purpose of the group is to gather ideas, feedback, suggestions and direction
from the community. This valuable insight will assist Tasdeaf to make decisions about services and improvements for the future.
Refer below for information regarding the Tasdeaf Community Advisory Groups in Auslan.
To express interest in participating in the Community Advisory Group please click on the advisory group EOI below and follow the prompts.
Purpose of the Tasdeaf Community Advisory Group
- To gather feedback, insights and suggestions regarding Tasdeaf, its services, its future direction and its relevance to community stakeholders
- To engage a cross section of people regarding Tasdeaf’s outcomes and impacts
- To provide a forum for the community to understand the organisation decision making process
- To inform strategy and planning
- To assist the CEO to provide advice to the Planning and Performance Subcommittee regarding progress against the 2015-2020 Strategic Plan.
- Four to six community representatives, including people who are Deaf, hard of hearing, family members and professionals who work with people with a hearing loss.
- Vicdeaf President (meeting facilitator)
- Chief Executive Officer or Deputy CEO
- Manager, Planning & Service Design.
Meetings are to be held every three months at Tasdeaf’s head office in Hobart. In 2017 the meetings are anticipated to be held in February, May, August and November. Values TCAG members will adhere to the Vicdeaf values: Respectful, adaptable, progressive, inclusive and diverse. Review The terms of reference will be reviewed annually.