Find a job – Blind and low vision job seekers
Expression Employment is a free employment service that helps you find and keep a job.
What is Expression Employment?
Our staff will work with you to help you get a job and achieve your employment goals
Expression Employment are a Disability Employment Service (DES) provider
We are engaged by the Government to help jobseekers who are Deaf, hard of hearing, blind, low vision or have another sensory loss to find and keep a job
We have offices in Melbourne CBD and Preston.
How Expression employment can help you?
Our staff are trained and experienced in working with people who have vision loss
How our staff can help you:
- Support you to access workplace modifications. For example: screen reading technology
- Help you find and apply for jobs
- Help you prepare a professional resume and cover letter, and review applications
- Prepare you for job interviews, including by staging mock interviews and providing feedback
- Promote your skills to employers
- Refer you to other services for support, for example: counselling services
How To Get This Service
Want more information?
For more information contact: