Our workplace and values
We have a unique workplace culture at Expression Australia. Learn more about it below.
What makes Expression Australia a great place to work?
- We are fortunate to be a unique organisation, with a rich culture and history dating back to 1884.
- We are an iconic and progressive community organisation that is rapidly evolving, and we are a leader in providing services to people who are Deaf, hard of hearing or who experience barriers to participation.
- We are a bi-lingual and bi-cultural organisation.
- We have staff that communicate in Auslan (Australian Sign Language) and in English. We respect both languages equally and encourage our staff to be bilingual.
- We celebrate the rich heritage and cultural diversity of the Deaf community.
- We live and breathe our organisational values and what we stand for.